TfL have outlined what services London Underground plans to run on Monday. Here's what they say, but remember that a number of stations across all lines will be closed:
- Northern line: LU intends to run services on all branches.
- District line: Services will run between Ealing Broadway and Barking, and between Wimbledon and Barking. There will also be some services to Upminster.
- Central line: A service will operate on the outer sections between Ealing Broadway/West Ruislip and White City and between Epping/Hainault and Liverpool Street. The intention is to change this service by 10.00 for trains to run through across the entire line
- Bakerloo line:
- Metropolitan line: There will be a service on all branches through to Aldgate, and on the line from Hammersmith to Edgware Road and possibly Aldgate. There will be no Circle line services.
- Victoria line: LU intends to run a service between Brixton and Seven Sisters, with some services to Walthamstow.
- Jubilee line: Services will run between Wembley Park and Stratford.
- Although the Piccadilly line will not serve the central area LU plans to run a service to Heathrow T123 from Acton Town (connecting with the District line).