“A photography of my mother, next to the river near Samoëns, taken by James Balderson.
Samoëns is a commune in the Haute-Savoie department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France. It is the principal commune for the canton which bears its name. The town of Samoëns is located in the Vallée du Giffre in the French Alps.
A framed, enhanced poster whose museum-quality giclée Epson matte paper will give your design a polished and sophisticated look. What’s more, it’s already framed and ready to adorn any home or office.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia