After what seemed like months of rumors and waiting, it's here: the iPad mini exists, and you can hold it in your hot little hands. Well, you can come November 2 anyways, and preorders start this friday, October 26. What else do you need to know?
- Available in Black & Slate and White & Silver (just like the iPhone 5)
- Comes in both Wi-Fi and cellular options
- 7.2mm thick, 7.87 inches high, 5.3 inches wide
- 0.68lbs for Wi-Fi, 0.69 lbs for cellular
- 16, 32 and 64GB capacities
- 7.9-inch display, 1024X768 resolution
- A5 processor
- 720P HD FaceTime camera
- 5MP Photo camera
- 1080P HD video recording
- Lightning port
So what does this all mean for you? Well we're going to have our hands on one when they come out, so we'll be sure to report all of the details to you as we have them, plus present a review of the mini itself.
Developed by agency TBWAMedia Arts Lab, the spot features no narration — just a shot of the larger iPad playing “Heart and Soul” on a piano app. The camera then reveals the smaller iPad, playing along in a piano duet. It concludes with black text against a white background that reads: “iPad mini.”